In response to demands from Ultra Low Latency networking market for High Frequency Trading (HFT) applications, ELVA-1 produces PPC-1000-E (Low Latency version) 1.25 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet link for FCC permitted 71-76 GHz, 81-86 GHz (70/80 GHz) bands. In terms of network infrastructure, this is link for Low Latency / Ultra Low Latency wireless networking.
- 45 ns (nanoseconds) latency which is 1,000 times lower than typical Ethernet radios
- High gain with longest distances within 70/80 GHz and 40.5-43.5 GHz spectrum
- 1.25 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet full duplex by RFC 2544
- E-band radio max distance is 7.2 km (4.5 mile)*
- Q-band radio max distance is 9.6 km (6 mile)*
- Nordic design, works well for regions like Alaska, Canada, Northern Europe, South Pole
- Intended for High Frequency Trading Networks (also known as High Speed Trading), last mile solutions for networks where transmission speed is crucial.